You are here: Home Call for abstracts
Thank you for submitting an abstract for the ISEC 2020 conference.
We are sorry to inform you that we have decided in the Organizing Committee of the International Sustainable Energy Conference 2020 (ISEC 2020) to postpone the conference by one year to 13 - 15 October 2021 due to the effects of the corona pandemic.
Although quite many abstracts were submitted as part of the Call for Abstracts, we felt that a postponement was necessary because a large part of the submissions by experts came from other EU countries but also a considerable number came from countries outside the EU. In addition, it is currently not possible to estimate whether and when the existing travel restrictions and the ban on events with several hundred participants will be lifted in the coming months.
Your submitted abstract will remain in the system and will be reviewed in 2021. Before the review, however, you have the possibility to update your abstract from 13th January until 14th March 2021. You will also get a reminder again in January 2021.
We hope to see you at ISEC 2021 in Graz, Austria.
1. Please register under https://www.conftool.org/isec2021
2. Please submit your abstract at the registration site https://www.conftool.org/isec2021.
Here you can find an abstract template. Submit your abstract latest by 14 March 2021.
3. You will get a confirmation of your submission by email.
4. The review committee will review the abstracts (no peer review). By 07 May 2021 you will get information about the acceptance status (poster or presentation).
5. Submission of full paper latest by 25 June 2021.
5. Full papers and abstract of posters will be published on the ISEC 2021 conference proceedings (USB stick). Full papers are also provided with a DOI number by Crossref.
All topics above that have a special focus on developing countries